Appliance Service Technician
***EXPERIENCED Appliance Technicians needed in Georgetown, TX and surrounding areas.
Appliance Express is the one of the largest residential appliance repair companies in Central Texas. We work closely with multiple vendors, warranty providers, and manufacturers to ensure that every customer is taken care of promptly and efficiently. We've been in business since 2007 and have been on a steady track of growth ever since. We've never had to lay off, and have always kept our techs busy year round. We are judged by our vendors solely on our customer satisfaction ratings. Our belief is that if customer service comes first, all else will follow. We are currently seeking qualified customer service professionals to add to our awesome team of Repair Technicians.
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain and safely utilize company vehicle to travel to customer's homes
- Maintain and safely utilize company tools, parts, and equipment for appliance repair.
- Troubleshoot and repair residential appliances in customers' homes.
- Instruct customers on proper use and care of their appliances
- Price jobs and collect funds from customers
- Provide outstanding customer service. Maintain timely communication with customers and office staff throughout the day
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting on jobs performed
Why Choose Us?
- Nice new work vehicles stocked with most current high-moving parts
- Technicians receive route previews daily - no "drip" system.
- No sitting around waiting for calls!
- You will have technical data and support available to you for every product you work on.
- In-house parts distributor ensures you'll have the parts needed as quickly as possible.
- Full backing and commitment of the nation's #1 manufacturer of home appliances, #1 home warranty provider, and #1 retailer.
- Major tools and supplies provided
- All calls are "prescreened" for any parts that may be needed
- Our technicians complete nearly 80% of their calls on the first trip
- Whirlpool support staff, tech manager, and senior technicians are there to help when you need it
- Commission-based pay with GUARANTEED WEEKLY MINIMUMS- Very steady pay!
- Earn $55,000 to $115,000+ per year on a pay scale that rewards hard work and professionalism
- Our high performing tenured techs see pay increases of 7-15% year over year
- Paperless job management system, Ipads with wi-fi provided
- Well organized office staff to support all of your needs
- Tight routes, customers contacted/confirmed the day before each route
- No underhanded upselling or sales quotas, we only demand quality service from our techs
- We do not sell accessories or service contracts
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- High minimum daily salary
What are we looking for?
*Must be able to pass background, drug, and driving checks
*Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
*Must have outstanding customer service, and be able to handle both happy and aggravated customers.
*Must have basic computer skills
*Must be able to lift at least 75lbs.
*Must be self-motivated, positive, and eager to grow with a progressive customer-service oriented business.
**Please send a resume with references and complete attached assessments** We will contact you ASAP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please contact the hiring manager directly.